*Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes title and licensing, dealer set up, destination, reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude any added parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted.
Sale prices include all applicable offers. Not all options listed available on pre-owned models.
2011 Yamaha EF4000DEM
Power to Spare.
Maintenance-free brushless alternator, electric start, and dual voltage (120 and 240), and economy idle, means a great home back-up power source and a hard worker on the construction site.
- Thanks to its extra-large fuel tank, the EF4000DE can run continuously for 8.2 hours at rated load without refueling.
- The EF4000DE has the convenience of electric starting. (Battery not included)
- Full power, full time 120/240 dual voltage which allows you to run multiple appliances that require 120 or 240 voltage making it highly versatile.
- Yamaha’s Oil Watch warning system prevents engine damage, avoiding costly repairs and minimizing down time.
- Full power, full time 120/240 dual voltage — Highly versatile.
- OHV engine — Improved efficiency, increased reliability, quieter operation.
- Advanced combustion chamber design — Improves power output and fuel efficiency.
- GFCI — Ground Fault Circuit Interuption shut off power. It senses a leak to ground to reduce risk of electric shock.
- Cast iron cylinder lining — Provides long engine life and consistent performance during continuous use.
- Transistor Controlled Ignition (TCI) — Fast, easy starting, reliable operation, maintenance-free.
- Oil Watch Warning System — Prevents engine damage to avoid costly repairs and minimize down time.
- Recoil starter — Dependable operation wiht auto decompression for easiset pull.
- Economy idle — Improved fuel efficiency and quieter operation.
- Auto-choke system — Easier starting, especially in cold weather.
- Voltmeter — Easy monitoring of power output.
- AC non-fuse thermal circuit breaker — Added durability and peace of mind.
- EPA & CARB Emission Engine Life Rating — Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine life ratings issued by the environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board.
- 50 state legal — Meets emission regulations, including CARB.
- Lifting eye — Convenient for hoisting.
- Type: Dual voltage, Brushless, AC Generator
- Maximum AC Output: 4000 watts
- Rated AC Output: 3500 watts
- Rated / Maximum AC Current: 29.0 / 33.0 amps @ 120V - 15.0 / 17.0 amps @ 240V
- Engine: OHV, air-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke
- Displacement: 357 cc
- Starting System: Electric with recoil backup
- Overall Length: 35.2 in
- Overall Width: 20.5 in
- Overall Height: 22.7 in
- Dry Weight: 196.2 lb
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.1 gal
- Continuous Operation at Rated Load: 8.2 hr
- Noise Level: 72.0 dBA
- Warranty: 3 Years Limited Warranty
- Engine Type
- OHV, air-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke
- 357 cc
- 35.2 in.
- 20.5 in.
- 22.7 in.
- 196.2 lb.
- AC Output
- Maximum: 4000 W; Rated: 3500 W
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 6.1 gal.
- Noise Level
- 72.0 dBA
- Run Time
- 8.2 hrs.