*Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes title and licensing, dealer set up, destination, reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude any added parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted.
Sale prices include all applicable offers. Not all options listed available on pre-owned models.
2011 Yamaha EF5200DM
Less Noise, More Juice.
With 5200 watts of peak power, dual voltage, Thermal Breakers Circuitry, Brushless Alternator, and an Oil Watch Warning System, the EF5200 represents one of the best values in generator industry.
- The heart of the EF5200D is a muscular 357cc overhead valve engine that can run continuously for 7.4 hours at rated load on a single tank of gas.
- The EF52000 models feature full power, full time 120/240 dual voltage which allows you to run multiple appliances that require 120 or 240 voltage making it highly versatile.
- Yamaha’s Oil Watch warning system prevents engine damage, avoiding costly repairs and minimizing down time.
- Full power, full time 120/240 dual voltage — Highly versatile.
- OHV engine — Improved efficiency, increased reliability, quieter operation.
- GFCI — Ground Fault Circuit Interruption shut off power. It senses a leak to ground to reduce risk of electric shock.
- Cast iron cylinder lining — Provides long engine life and consistent performance during continuous use.
- Brushless alternator — Maintenance-free, years of trouble free service.
- Transistor Controlled Ignition (TCI) — Fast, easy starting, reliable operation, maintenance-free.
- Oil Watch Warning System — Prevents engine damage to avoid costly repairs and minimize down time.
- USFS-approved spark arrestor — Reduces chances of fires caused by an errant spark.
- Noise suppressor — Reduces electrical interference with TVs and radios.
- Fuel gauge — Easy monitoring of fuel level.
- Recoil starter — Dependable operation with auto decompression for easiest pull.
- Auto decompression — reduces compression during start almost effortless manual starting.
- Economy idle — Improved fuel efficiency and quieter operation.
- Auto-choke system — Easier starting, especially in cold weather.
- AC non-fuse thermal circuit breaker — Added durability and peace of mind.
- Tool kit — Easier service, added value.
- EPA & CARB Emission Engine Life Rating — Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine life ratings issued by the environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board.
- 50 state legal — Meets emission regulations, including CARB.
- Lifting eye — Convenient for hoisting.
- Type: Dual voltage, Brushless, AC Generator
- Maximum AC Output: 5200 watts
- Rated AC Output: 4500 watts
- Rated / Maximum AC Current: 37.5 / 43.3 amps @ 120V - 18.8 / 21.7 amps @ 240V
- Engine: OHV, air-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke
- Displacement: 357 cc
- Overall Length: 26.4 in
- Overall Width: 20.1 in
- Overall Height: 22.7 in
- Dry Weight: 189.6 lb
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.1 gal
- Continuous Operation at Rated Load: 7.4 hr
- Noise Level: 73.0 dBA
- Warranty: 3 Years Limited Warranty
- Engine Type
- OHV, air-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke
- 357 cc
- 26.4 in.
- 20.1 in.
- 22.7 in.
- 189.6 lb.
- AC Output
- Maximum: 5200 W; Rated: 4500 W
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 6.1 gal.
- Noise Level
- 73.0 dBA
- Run Time
- 7.4 hrs.