*Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes title and licensing, dealer set up, destination, reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude any added parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted.
Sale prices include all applicable offers. Not all options listed available on pre-owned models.
2011 Yamaha EF6600DEM
The ultimate generator for home backup or the worksite, this 6600 watt generator is all you'll need when the power goes out.
- Full power, full time 120/240 dual voltage — Highly versatile.
- OHV engine — Improved efficiency, increased reliability, quieter operation.
- GFCI — Ground Fault Circuit Interuption shut off power. It senses a leak to ground to reduce risk of electric shock.
- Cast iron cylinder lining — Provides long engine life and consistent performance during continuous use.
- Brushless alternator — Maintenance-free, years of trouble free service.
- Transistor Controlled Ignition (TCI) — Fast, easy starting, reliable operation, maintenance-free.
- Oil Watch Warning System — Prevents engine damage to avoid costly repairs and minimize down time.
- USFS-approved spark arrestor — Reduces chances of fires caused by an errant spark.
- Noise suppressor — Reduces electrical interference with TVs and radios.
- Fuel gauge — Easy monitoring of fuel level.
- Recoil starter — Dependable operation with auto decompression for easiest pull.
- Auto decompression — reduces compression during start, almost effortless manual starting.
- Economy idle — Improved fuel efficiency and quieter operation.
- EPA & CARB Emission Engine Life Rating — Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine life ratings issued by the environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board.
- 50 state legal — Meets emmision regulations, including CARB.
- Lifting eye — Convenient for hoisting.
- Type: Dual voltage, Brushless, AC Generator
- Maximum AC Output: 6600 watts
- Rated AC Output: 6000 watts
- Rated / Maximum AC Current: 50.0 / 55.0 amps @ 120V - 25.0 / 27.5 amps @ 240V
- Engine: OHV, air-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke
- Displacement: 357cc
- Overall Length: 35.2 in
- Overall Width: 20.5 in
- Overall Height: 22.7 in
- Dry Weight: 205.0 lb
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.1 gal
- Continuous Operation at Rated Load: 6.8 hr
- Noise Level: 74.0 dBA
- Warranty: 3 Years Limited Warranty
- The EF6600DE uses Yamaha’s 357cc, 4-stroke, OHV engine to produce serious, full-time dual-voltage power to take on heavy-load tasks like well pumps, air conditioners, and refrigerators.
- The EF6600DE adds the convenience of electric starting. (Battery not included)
- Full power, full time 120/240 dual voltage which allows you to run multiple appliances that require 120 or 240 voltage making it highly versatile.
- Provides 6.8 hours of continuous operation without refueling.
- Engine Type
- OHV, air-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke
- 357 cc
- 35.2 in.
- 20.5 in.
- 22.7 in.
- 205.0 lb.
- AC Output
- Maximum: 6600 W; Rated: 6000 W
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 6.1 gal.
- Noise Level
- 74.0 dBA
- Run Time
- 6.8 hrs.