*Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes title and licensing, dealer set up, destination, reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude any added parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted.
Sale prices include all applicable offers. Not all options listed available on pre-owned models.
2012 Yamaha EF4500ISE
Maximum Efficiency. Minimum Noise.
The most powerful engine in its class allows this inverter to run at very low engine speed, reducing fuel consumption, noise, vibration and wear. Naturally, it's got all the features you expect from Yamaha including an optional wireless remote control.
- 4500 watt maximum output, 4000 watt rated continuous output – Suitable for running an RV 15,000 btu air conditioner and 1000 watt microwave oven, or two other major RV appliances simultaneously.
- Legal for sale in all 50 states - Meets CARB emission regulations.
- Very quiet 58~60 decibels.
- Low Speed Running – Using the most powerful engine in its class to run at a constant ultra low speed of 2600 rpm to reduce gasoline consumption, extend running time between refueling and reduce noise and engine wear.
- Up to 15.2 hours running time at one quarter rated load between refueling.
- Complies with California Air Resources Board Tier III exhaust emission standard. Qualifies for the highest engine life rating (Extended). Exceeds 1000 hours emission compliance.
- Pulse Width Modulation Inverter System – Sine wave as clean as or cleaner than household electricity. Suitable for computers, televisions, satellite TV systems and other sensitive electronic equipment and appliances.
- Optional wireless remote control – Start and stop the generator from up to 66 feet away.
- Electric Start – Effortless turn the key to start.
- Automatic Choke – Easy starting even in cold climates.
- Low Oil Warning System – Shuts the engine off to protect the engine if the oil level drops.
- Power Meter – Easy to read meter indicates the amount of power being used and the amount that’s available.
- Hour Meter – Displays the amount of running time accumulated to indicate servicing or refueling interval.
- Twin Bar – Aids in lifting and loading. Also utilize for transport and anti-theft security.
- Gas gauge – Indicates amount of gasoline to indicate refueling interval.
- Stylish Design that is attractive and practical.
- Four wheels with parking brake for easy transport and security.
- Type: Brushless, Inverter
- Maximum AC Output: 4500 watts
- Rated AC Output: 4000 watts
- Rated / Maximum AC Current: 33.3/37.5 amps@ 120V
- Engine: OHV, Air-Cooled, Four-Stroke, Single Cylinder
- Displacement: 357cc
- Starting System: Electric start w/automatic choke (optional wireless remote)
- Overall Length: 30.7 in
- Overall Width: 24.3 in
- Overall Height: 27.2 in
- Dry Weight: 194 lb
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.5 gal
- Continuous Operation at 1/4 Rated Load: 15.2 hr
- Noise Level: 58-60 dBA
- Warranty: 3 Years Limited Warranty
- Engine Type
- OHV, Air-Cooled, Four-Stroke, Single Cylinder
- 357 cc
- 30.7 in.
- 24.3 in.
- 27.2 in.
- 194 lb.
- AC Output
- Maximum: 4500 W; Rated: 4000 W
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 4.5 gal.
- Noise Level
- 58 - 60 dBA
- Run Time
- 15.2 hrs. @ 1/4 rated load