*Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes title and licensing, dealer set up, destination, reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude any added parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted.
Sale prices include all applicable offers. Not all options listed available on pre-owned models.
2013 Yamaha EF2000ISCH
Call for Price
Light Weight, Quiet, Powerful and Camo.
Our most popular inverter, the EF2000iS, now outfitted in RealTree® camo and available at select dealers.
- Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine durability ratings issued by the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board.
- Gasoline petcock lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for storage and helps prevent stale gas problems.
- Fuel gauge allows fuel level to be seen at-a-glance.
- The EF2000iSH is powerful, portable and retromodern and delivers maximum output with minimum effort. It weighs a mere 44 compact pounds, making it easy to transport.
- The EF2000iSH is fitted with Yamaha’s most technologically sophisticated muffler. It’s so quiet that you can have a conversation near one and may not realize it is running. (51.5 dBA to 61 dBA – ¼ rated to rated load).
- It is very compact (2.2 cu.ft.) which makes it easy to store and transport.
- If you need extra juice, the EF2000iSH has you covered—a convenient parallel function lets you connect two generators to deliver up to 30 maximum amps.
- Meets even strict California Air Resources Board and Environmental Protection Agency standards for low emissions.
- This model is outfited with a RealTree™ Camoflouge pattern which makes it ideal for the outdoorsman.
- Yamaha’s Oil Watch Warning System helps prevent engine damage from low oil and provides added peace of mind.
- Camo pattern — RealTree® AP™ camoflouge pattern is ideal for the outdoorsman
- Light weight — Easy transport
- Super-quiet muffler with USFS-approved spark arrestor — Only 51.5 dBA at 1/4 load and eliminates errant sparks
- Compact — 2.2 cu.ft. size is easy to store and transport
- OHV engine — Includes steel camshaft and valve train components
- OHV engine with cast iron cylinder liner — Efficient, reliable, powerful providing long life and excellent heat dissipation
- TwinTech™ capability — Hook up two EF2000iS’s for 3600 watts, 30 amps of maximum power (requires accessory cable available at extra cost)
- Smart Throttle varies engine speed based on load — Improves fuel economy and reduces noise
- Inverter system with Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) control — Produces a pure sine wave to run products with built-in microcomputers or microcomputer-controlled electric tools
- Gasoline petcock lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for storage — Prevents stale gas problems
- Oil Watch Warning system — Prevents engine damage caused by low oil, avoiding costly repairs and minimizing down time, adding customer confidence and peace of mind
- Fuel gauge — See fuel gauge at-a-glance
- Auto-decompression system — Reduces compression for easier starting
- Comfortable grip handle — Easy portability and storage
- Electrical overload breaker — Prevents generator damage in case of overload
- Centralized controls — Easy access to controls
- DC Outlet — 8A 12V outlet for charging batteries (cables included)
- Rubber vibration isolation feet — Absorbing feet for smooth operation and noise reduction
- Easily detachable side panels — For easier serviceability
- Noise Block sound reduction system — Very quiet
- EPA & CARB Emission Engine Durability Rating — Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine durability ratings issued by the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board
- 50 state legal — Meets emmision regulations, including CARB
- Factory Warranty — Covers the entire generator for defects in parts and workmanship for three (3) years
- Type: Brushless Inverter
- Maximum AC Output: 2000 watts
- Rated AC Output: 1600 watts
- Rated / Maximum AC Current: 13.3 / 16.7 amps @ 120V
- Engine: OHV, Forced Air-Cooled, Four-Stroke, Single Cylinder
- Displacement: 79cc
- Overall Length: 19.3 in
- Overall Width: 11.0 in
- Overall Height: 17.9 in
- Dry Weight: 44.1 lb
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.1 gallons
- Continuous Operation at 1/4 Rated Load: 10.5 hrs
- Noise Level: 51.5 - 61 dBA
- Warranty: 3 Years Limited Warranty
- Engine Type
- OHV, Forced Air-Cooled, Four-Stroke, Single Cylinder
- 79 cc
- 19.3 in.
- 11.0 in.
- 17.9 in.
- 44.1 lb.
- AC Output
- Maximum: 2000 W; Rated: 1600 W
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 1.1 gal.
- Noise Level
- 51.5 dBA - 61 dBA
- Run Time
- 10.5 hrs. @ 1/4 rated load