*Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes title and licensing, dealer set up, destination, reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude any added parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted.
Sale prices include all applicable offers. Not all options listed available on pre-owned models.
2014 Yamaha EF72D
Economical and Full-Featured
The EF7200 is the economical, full-featured choice for contractors and serious home backup.
- Reduced price, more wattage – Great value with the same legendary quality and performance.
- Comes standard with wheels, fold-down/locking handles and battery.
- Eight hours run time at full load – 18% longer run time than previous model.
- Digital Hour Meter, Digital Volt Meter – Displays total run time accumulation for servicing and indicates the voltage output.
- 3 year industrial and residential warranty with optional YES for customer peace of mind.
- Lifting eye — Convenient for hoisting and security.
- OHV engine — Improved efficiency, increased reliability, quieter operation.
- Full power, full time 120/240 dual voltage - Great for the job site or home backup.
- Ground Fault Circuit Interruption(GFCI) - It senses a leak to ground to reduce risk of electric shock.
- Fuel gauge — Easy monitoring of fuel level.
- Rugged Design – Full roll cage protection for heavy jobs
- Type: Dual voltage, Brushless, AC Generator
- Maximum AC Output: 7200 watts
- Rated AC Output: 6000 watts
- Rated / Maximum AC Current: 50.0 / 60.0 amps @ 125V - 25.0 / 30.0 amps @ 240V
- Engine: MZ360
- Displacement: 358cc
- Overall Length: 29.1 in (handle down)
- Overall Width: 28.4 in
- Overall Height: 31.5 in
- Dry Weight: 212 lb
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.9 gal
- Continuous Operation at Rated Load: 8 hr
- Noise Level: 74.5 dB
- Warranty: 3 year limited warranty
- Engine Type
- 358 cc
- 29.1 in. (handle down)
- 28.4 in.
- 31.5 in.
- 212 lb.
- AC Output
- Maximum: 7200 W; Rated: 6000 W
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 6.9 gal.
- Noise Level
- 74.5 dB
- Run Time
- 8.0 hr.