*Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes title and licensing, dealer set up, destination, reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude any added parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted.
Sale prices include all applicable offers. Not all options listed available on pre-owned models.
2017 Honda NCW50H
Call for Price
Stock Image: Pearl Blue
How come it seems like some people have a lot more fun than others? After all, we all need to get around, whether it’s to school, to run errands, to visit friends, or to get to work. But nobody needs to tell you that some forms of transport are a lot cooler than other. Take the Honda Metropolitan for example. We double-dog-dare you to ride anywhere on this scooter and not show up with a huge smile on your face. It’s so stylish and smart that everybody who sees one instantly falls in love with it.
Sure, it looks cool, but that beauty is more than skin deep. The Metropolitan rocks a liquid-cooled four-stroke Honda engine that offers the kind of Honda reliability no other scooter in the class can touch. Practical? It gets phenomenal fuel economy. Simple to ride? The no-shift automatic transmission couldn’t be easier. Practical? Check out the lockable underseat storage space. But best of all, it’ll make just getting around the best part of your day.
Look cool, be cool: From front to back, the Metropolitan has a fun sense of style. Check out the handlebar-mounted headlight and instruments, as well as the curvy bodywork.
Honda Engine: Under that classic scooter bodywork, the Metropolitan uses a 49cc liquid-cooled four-stroke engine with fuel injection. Smooth, powerful, super reliable and environmentally conscious, it also gets over 100 miles per gallon!**
Practical—and fun!: The Metropolitan is one of the best urban errand-runners ever. There’s a convenience hook that holds totes and grocery bags, an inner rack that catches your water bottle or other small items, and a full 22 liters of secure under-seat storage that holds a helmet and more.
- V-Matic Automatic Transmission: The Metropolitan’s multi-speed automatic transmission means no shifting ever—not even into park or neutral. Just turn the key, press the starter button, and go!
- Combined Braking System: Activate the rear brake, and CBS automatically adds front braking to help you stop.
- 22-Liter Underseat Storage: The Metropolitan features a large under-seat storage area big enough for a helmet, your books, or some groceries. The storage area features a lock for added security and is weather-resistant too.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI): The Metropolitan features a liquid-cooled 49cc four-stroke engine with fuel injection. It’s quiet, economical, and super reliable—everything you’d expect from a Honda.
- Instruments: A clean, stylish instrument panel is right in line with the Metropolitan’s smart design.
- Convenience Hook: A super easy way to hang a tote, grocery bag, or purse strap, the hook is big and easy to use.
- Engine Type: 49cc single-cylinder four-stroke
- Induction: PGM-FI with automatic enrichment
- Ignition: Full Transistorized Ignition
- Transmission: Automatic V-Matic belt drive
- Front Suspension: Telescopic; 2.7 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Single shock; 2.3 in. travel
- Front Brake: Drum
- Rear Brake: Drum
- Front Tire: 80/100-10
- Rear Tire: 80/100-10
- Wheelbase: 46.5 in.
- Seat Height: 28.3 in.
- Curb Weight: 179 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 1.2 gal.
- Miles Per Gallon: 117 MPG*
- Available Colors: Pearl White, Pearl Blue, Red
- Model ID: NCW50
- One Year: Transferable limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder four-stroke
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI with automatic enrichment
- Full Transistorized Ignition
- Automatic V-Matic belt drive
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic; 2.7 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock; 2.3 in. travel
- Rear Brakes
- Rear Tire
- 22L under seat
- Curb Weight
- 179 lb.
- Seat Height
- 28.3 in.
- 46.5 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.2 gal.
- Pearl White, Pearl Blue, Red
- One Year transferable limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan