*Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes title and licensing, dealer set up, destination, reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude any added parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted.
Sale prices include all applicable offers. Not all options listed available on pre-owned models.
2017 Kawasaki NINJA ZX-10R
No other supersport can claim the World Superbike Championship like the Ninja® ZX™-10R. The Ninja ZX-10R propelled Kawasaki rider, Tom Sykes, to overall championship podium finishes every year since 2012—securing a championship title in 2013—and delivered back-to-back championships for 2015 and 2016, this time with Jonathan Rea aboard.
With the Ninja ZX-10R, development starts at the track. This is why only pure riding essentials make the cut. Down to the finest details, everything that goes into the Ninja ZX-10R has the sole purpose of making it the fastest bike on the track. And as a direct recipient of what the Kawasaki Racing Team (KRT) learns, the Ninja ZX-10R is equipped with championship-proven technology that makes it fully capable of dominating the streets too.
- 998cc of Championship-Proven Power: Massive power. Refined power. Dominant power. The Ninja® ZX™-10R motorcycle’s engine possesses all of the above.
- Championship-Proven Handling: Showa's advanced 43mm Balance Free Fork (BFF) brings state-of-the-art WorldSBK racing suspension technology to a mass production supersport motorcycle on the Ninja® ZX™-10R. The benefits include increased ride comfort, enhanced braking balance, increased front-end feel and independently adjustable compression and rebound damping
- Engine: 4-stroke, 4 cylinder, DOHC, 4-valve, Liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 998cc
- Bore x Stroke: 76.0 x 55.0mm
- Compression ratio: 13.0:1
- Fuel System: DFI® w/47mm Mikuni throttle bodies (4) with oval sub-throttles, two injectors per cylinder
- Ignition: TCBI with digital advance and Sport-Kawasaki Traction Control (S-KTRC)
- Transmission: 6-speed, return shift
- Final Drive: Sealed chain
- Electronic Rider Aids: Kawasaki Launch Control Mode (KLCM), Kawasaki Sport Traction Control (S-KTRC), Kawasaki Engine Braking Control, Kawasaki Quick Shifter (KQS) (upshift only), Kawasaki Corner Management Function (KCMF)
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 43mm inverted Balance Free Fork, adjustable stepless rebound and compression damping, spring preload adjustability/4.7 in
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Horizontal back-link with Balance Free gas-charged shock, stepless, dual-range (low-/high-speed) compression damping, stepless rebound damping, fully adjustable spring preload/4.5 in
- Front Tire: 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tire: 190/55 ZR17
- Front Brakes: Brembo dual semi-floating 330mm discs with dual radial mounted monobloc 4-piston calipers
- Rear Brakes: Single 220mm disc with aluminum single-piston caliper
- Frame Type: Aluminum perimeter
- Rake/Trail: 25.0 deg./4.2 in.
- Overall Length: 82.3 in.
- Overall Width: 29.1 in.
- Overall Height: 45.1 in.
- Ground Clearance: 5.7 in.
- Seat Height: 32.9 in.
- Curb Weight: 454.2 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 4.5 gal.
- Wheelbase: 56.7 in.
- Color Choices: Pearl Blizzard White/Metallic Flat Raw Titanium
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 4 cylinder, DOHC, 4-valve
- Bore and Stroke
- 76.0 x 55.0mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® w/47mm Mikuni throttle bodies (4) with oval sub-throttles, two injectors per cylinder
- TCBI with digital advance and Sport-Kawasaki Traction Control (S-KTRC)
- 6-speed, return shift
- Final Drive
- Sealed chain
- Front Suspension
- 43mm inverted Balance Free Fork, adjustable stepless rebound and compression damping, spring preload adjustability
- Rear Suspension
- Horizontal back-link with Balance Free gas-charged shock, stepless, dual-range (low-/high-speed) compression damping, stepless rebound damping, fully adjustable spring preload
- Front Brakes
- Brembo dual semi-floating 330mm discs with dual radial mounted monobloc 4-piston calipers
- Rear Brakes
- Single 220mm disc with aluminum single-piston caliper
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tire
- 190/55 ZR17
- 56.7 in.
- Seat Height
- 32.9 in.
- 25.0 deg.
- 4.2 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 454.2 lb.
- Pearl Blizzard White/Metallic Flat Raw Titanium
- 12 Month Limited Warranty