*Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes title and licensing, dealer set up, destination, reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude any added parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted.
Sale prices include all applicable offers. Not all options listed available on pre-owned models.
2017 Yamaha VINO CLASSIC - XC50F
Stock Image: Deep Sea Blue/Vanilla White
A TIMELESS CLASSIC
The Vino Classic offers the best of all worlds: classic design with modern engineering.
- Timeless Design: Classic retro style meets modern Yamaha engineering.
- Modern Engine: Vino Classic comes with fuel injection for smooth throttle response and easy starting in nearly all conditions
- Classic Convenience: Super-economical to operate, effortless to park, highly convenient transportation.
- Fit and Finish: Quality paint and chrome will look like new for a long time.
- On-Board: Storage Spacious locking storage compartment is perfect for backpacks and groceries.
- Lightweight, Modern Engine: 49cc, liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine with easy, dependable electric starting.
- Fuel Injection: Fuel injection for smooth throttle response and easy starting in nearly all conditions.
- Automatic Transmission: Fully automatic V-belt transmission provides easy, twist-the-throttle-and-go operation.
- Agile Wheels and Tires: 90/90-10 front and rear tires offer excellent traction.
- Step-through Frame: Open, step-through steel-tube frame design allows convenient mounting and dismounting.
- Compact and Comfortable: Telescopic front fork with 2.3 inches of travel delivers superb bump absorbing performance and comfort. Rear single-shock suspension with 2.1 inches of travel provides plush, all-day comfort and unbeatable ride quality.
- Reliable Braking: Front and rear drum brakes supply strong stopping power.
- Plush Saddle: Wide, thickly padded single seat is comfortable and sleek.
- Built-in Security: Rear wheel lock helps prevent theft by immobilizing the rear wheel, making it harder to move the scooter, and also covers the ignition switch to prevent tampering.
- On-Board Storage: Underseat storage compartment can hold a helmet, and the rugged rear rack is perfect for hauling schoolbooks or groceries.
- Stylish Details: A large, single 12V 35/35-watt headlight maximizes nighttime visibility and enhances retro styling, with classy embellishments like a standard chrome cargo rack.
- Open Floorboards: Full-size floorboard and wide, sculpted front apron provide splash and wind protection and a classic styling accent.
- Detailed Instruments: Speedometer with integrated fuel gauge lets rider easily keep track of fuel level, as well as turn signal, high-beam and low oil indicator lights.
- Engine Type: 49cc liquid-cooled 4-stroke SOHC single; 3 valves
- Bore x Stroke: 38.0mm x 43.6mm
- Compression Ratio: 12.0:1
- Fuel Delivery: Fuel Injection
- Ignition: TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Transmission: Automatic CVT
- Final Drive: V-Belt
- Suspension / Front: Telescopic fork; 2.3-in travel
- Suspension / Rear: Single shock; 2.1-in travel
- Brakes / Front: 110mm drum
- Brakes / Rear: 110mm drum
- Tires / Front: 90/90-10
- Tires / Rear: 90/90-10
- L x W x H: 65.6 in. x 24.8 in. x 39.6 in.
- Seat Height: 28.1 in.
- Wheelbase: 45.7 in.
- Ground Clearance: 3.3 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 1.2 gal.
- Fuel Economy: 127 mpg
- Wet Weight: 179 lb.
- Warranty: 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke SOHC single; 3 valves
- Bore and Stroke
- 38.0mm x 43.6mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Fuel Injection
- TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Automatic CVT
- Drive System
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic fork; 2.3-in travel
- Front Brakes
- 110mm drum
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock; 2.1-in travel
- Rear Brakes
- 110mm drum
- Rear Tire
- Underseat, rear rack
- Curb Weight
- 179 lb.
- Seat Height
- 28.1 in.
- 45.7 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.2 gal.
- Deep Sea Blue/Vanilla White
- 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)