*Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes title and licensing, dealer set up, destination, reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude any added parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted.
Sale prices include all applicable offers. Not all options listed available on pre-owned models.
Honda Power Equipment EU2000T1A1
Call for Price
- 2000 watts, 120V
- Ideal for TV/DVD, satellite, fridge, coffee pot, and more
- Super quiet
- Easy to carry - less than 47 lbs!!
- Fuel efficient - up to 9.6 hrs on 1 gal of gas
- Inverter - stable power for computers and more
- Power for microwave, refrigerators, hair dryer, small AC units, and much more: This popular model can operate a wide variety of appliances, making it perfect for portable use at home, camping, on the jobsite, or much more. Take a look at the applications tab for more examples.
- Super quiet - less noise than normal conversation: So quiet, your neighbors will thank you. The EU2000i operates at 53 to 59 dBA, which is less noise than a normal conversation. This makes it ideal for camping, supplemental RV power and any other activity that requires quiet operation.
- Lightweight and compact: Weighing less than 47 pounds, the EU2000 is incredibly lightweight and portable, thanks to Honda's inverter technology.
- Fuel efficient - runs up to 9.6 hrs on 1.1 gal. of fuel: Thanks to our exclusive Eco-Throttle System, the EU2000i offers great fuel efficiency. Runs 4.0 to 9.6 hours on a single tank, depending on the load. This makes it great for overnight power.
- Advanced inverter technology - reliable power for computers and other sensitive equipment: Honda's inverter technology means stable, clean power in a smaller, lighter package. The precision of Honda's inverter technology ensures our inverter generators produce power that is as reliable as the power you get from your outlets at home.
- Double your power with parallel capability: Need more power? Add a second EU2000i for additional power. Two identical models can be paralleled with an optional cable or cord for up to 4000 watts of power.
- 12v - 8.0A unregulated DC output: Use when charging 12-volt automotive type batteries. (Requires an optional charging cord.)
- 3 year residential and commercial warranty: You can rest easy, knowing your generator is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.
- Protected by Oil Alert®: Protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- USDA-qualified spark arrestor/muffler
- Circuit protected: Protects the generator from being overloaded.
- Engine: Honda GX100
- Displacement: 98.5cc
- AC Output: 120V 2000W max. (16.7A) 1600W rated (13.3A)
- Receptacles: 20A 125V Duplex
- DC Output: 12V, 96W (8A)
- Starting System: Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.1 gal.
- Run Time per Tankful: 4hrs. @ rated load, 9.6 hrs. @ 1/4 load
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 20.1 in. x 11.4 in. x 16.7 in.
- Noise Level: 59 dB(A) @ rated load 53dB(A) @ 1/4 load
- Dry Weight: 46.3 lb.
- Residential Warranty: 3 Years
- Commercial Warranty: 3 Years
- Parallel Cables or Kit
- Skin-It Kit
- Handi Cart
- Storage Cover
- DC Charging Cord
- Anti-theft bracket
- Tele-Light Kit
- Engine Type
- Honda GX100
- 20.1 in.
- 11.4 in.
- 16.7 in.
- 46.3 lb.
- AC Output
- 120V 2000W max. (16.7A) 1600W rated (13.3A)
- DC Output
- 12V, 96W (8A)
- 20A 125V Duplex
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 1.1 gal.
- Noise Level
- 59 dB(A) @ rated load 53dB(A) @ 1/4 load
- Run Time
- 4hrs. @ rated load, 9.6 hrs. @ 1/4 load